Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Alpha Drawing



Hi! Here is a picture of the delorean. This is the first drawing in the Back To The Future scene-genre that I ever drew! This is the drawing that inspired the rest. Its kind of funny considering how horrible this drawing is. I didn't even think I'd post it, but here it is! Let me point out some of the nuances. Please note the following:

1. The dash board says 88 mph!
2. The enlargement arrow box highlighting the Flux Capacitor!
3. The banana peel floating over the Mr. Fusion!

Please note that since this drawing I have graduated to a nicer pen! And hopefully the overall aesthetic appeal of the drawings has improved also. Alright, I guarantee tomorrows drawing will be super amazing!

2 comments:

Pabst lover said...

The drawing on display today is certainly more prehistoric in apperance that the rest. I'm glad you've made such great strides in your artistic renderings. You also point out the 88 on the dashboard but the resolution is too low to actually see it.

I also miss your clever witicisms today. Must of been an off day for you or maybe your thoughts were elsewhere.............like maybe a certain lower school classroom or something.

Einstein said...

Dont' worry. A fresh batch is on the way. And there will be more witticism than you can shake a fist at. I just thought I'd show the genesis of the series before I got to far along.