Monday, May 26, 2008

Hanging out with Dad




Hi! Happy memorial day! Why isn't there any mention of the Korean War in Back To The Future? It would have just ended a year or so earlier. Moving on.
Do you remember this scene? Marty and Teenage George are hanging laundry together, talking about taking advantage of Loraine. If that isn't awkward and creepy enough for Marty, George is also caressing a brassiere! Weird! I mean there are so many cool things you could do if you went back in time! The possibilities are almost endless. But you know what I wouldn't want to do? Watch my dweeby father fondle my grandmothers underwear, while discussing the best way to molest my mom! Gross!

1 comment:

Pabst lover said...

Showed my wife your blog and she may have used the word "genius" to describe it. I don't knnow about all that but I do appreciate the improvement in commentary the last few days.

She also had some requests for scenes. She would like to see something that includes Biff constantly messing up sayings or a feeble old Biff scene.