Saturday, May 17, 2008

Go, Marty, Go!!!


Welcome to the first post on "Your Daily Future Now!!!" where every day you will find a new Back To The Future drawing accompanied by a few words of reflection. I hope you like my first drawing! As you can see Marty is so excited that he has stopped the whole disappearing into nothingness thing, that he has decided to introduce the world to 'Rock and Roll'. Thanks Marty! But I don't think they're ready for it yet. But you know who is? The truly visionary Marvin Berry. However, instead of keeping the goldmine that is 'Rock and Roll' for himself, Marvin generously passes the gift of music onto his cousin Chuck.
Why would Marvin Berry do such a stupid thing? Did he over estimate the severity of his hand injury- fearing that he'd never be able to play again? Perhaps he owed cousin Chuck some sort of gambling debt? Maybe a childhood bout with polio left him unable to recreate Marty's duck walk? Whatever the reason, I think Marvin Berry made a poor decision. I mean, I like my cousins and all, but not that much! See you tomorrow with another classic drawing!

1 comment:

erichop said...

this is the greatest drawing ever made.