Sunday, May 18, 2008

Van Halen = Hazardous Material



Welcome back! I love this scene! Don't you? But it makes me wonder, why does Marty have to prey on his Father's emotional weaknesses? Is it really necessary to toy with oh-so fragile George? Sometimes I wish people would just feel comfortable with telling others the truth, rather than trying to be manipulative like Marty here. Couldn't he have just said "George, I need you to make babies with Loraine so that one day I can set your living room rug on fire." What would be the harm in that? Oh yeah, the whole time-space-continuum-paradox disappearing thing. But then again, isn't honesty the best policy? Now that is the real paradox. Till Tomorrow. Bye

2 comments:

erichop said...

does George use the name Darth Vader in the book he writes when he is an adult? I guess that book would have come out in 1985 though, years after the Star Wars trilogy. So does adult George think George Lucas was also visited by Darth Vader in 1955?
best. blog. ever.

Einstein said...

Good question erichop. Apparently Darth Vader only visits nerds named George. I guess your safe George Clooney! Watch out former CIA director George Tenet!