Monday, May 19, 2008

Oh Crap!!!




Hello again! This scene is awesome! Can you imagine your fancy convertible car being filled with manure? Well Biff can, and he isn't happy about it. Threat of manure avalanche has to be one of the major drawbacks of owning a convertible.
I've always wondered why Biff's friend here is always wearing 3D glasses. I know it's a pretty cool look and all, but isn't life already in 3D? What are the affects of constant 3D glasses wearing? I get nauseas if I wear them for more than 5 minutes at a time! As a kid I thought the Nintendo game 'Rad Racer' was less than rad. (Incidentally, I thought Excite Bike was pretty exciting. And while 'Marble Madness' was a little Whacky, in the end it was quite a sane video game experience) But seriously, I bet this guy must suffer from constant migraine head aches! Maybe that is why he turned into a Biff henchman. All that constant pain and anger! See you in the future! (Tomorrow)

No comments: