Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Dancing with Myself




Hi everyone! Welcome back! Look at this! George is dancing by himself next to a statue of Neptune at the Enchantment Under the Sea dance. (Neptune the sea God, not Neptune the planet- silly heads) That's a pretty bold move for the nerdiest kid in school. That's down right ballsy! I would say this is probably the moment when George got the courage to stand up to Biff. If you can dance by yourself in front of a large group of people then you can do anything. I won't even dance in front of the mirror with the lights out in my own bedroom! I am a wuss! See you in the not to distant future....Tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This particular post doesn't have a title. That's curious!

Einstein said...

oops!!!

Jessica said...

I could go into a rather length description of Eric's surprising dance moves that occur only in the privacy of our own home, but I won't because...well, I'm sure you can figure it out. People who don't dance break my heart, but luckily I've had the good fortune of having seen you on a dance floor, Mr. Einstein! Don't lie.