Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fight!!!!!!!!!!

Oh boy. Marty and Biff are about to throw down in the cafeteria. That's grounds for immediate suspension. Luckily principal Strickland is there to put out the fire. Doesn't this guy have an office?

Biff needs to learn better coping skills. He is completely unequipped to deal with his emotions. I only see bad things in his future. Either a life of crime or a life a menial labor.

In this drawing Biff is much smaller than Marty. Again that is just perspective. I am a good drawer. I passed a correspondence course.

Sorry, I am not being funny. I am saving all my funny energy for something else this week. Does anybody know any Dave Myers jokes?

4 comments:

Pabst lover said...

I feel cheated. As a regular reader of this blog, I think I deserve your best effort on a daily basis.

ricksterb said...

Dave Myers is so white, his idea of urban flair is wearing black socks.

Einstein said...

rick do you want to be my joke writer! you're great!

ricksterb said...

Chat show!