Wednesday, September 3, 2008

You want me to lasso the moon, Loraine?

Holy smokes! George is about to miss one of the most crucial moments of life because he is to busy dancing alone and drinking punch! You have a midget-future-son to punch and a girl to win over. Luckily Marvin Berry and The StarLighters are going on break or George might have danced the night away.

Were Enchantment Under The Sea dances popular in the 1950's? I wonder where they fell in the already busy dance calender? Somewhere between Homecoming and Sadie Hawkins I guess. I wish they would of had one of these under water dances when I was in high school. I would have wore a snorkel and flippers!

It would be great if in the middle of the dance scene the gym floor opened up into a swimming pool! Like in 'It's a Wonderful Life'. Can't you just see George doing the Charleston and the falling into the pool! George Mcfly, not George Bailey.

2 comments:

erichop said...

This is very similar to the May 28th post.

Einstein said...

similar but not the same. one was dancing, the other is lookng at a watch.