Monday, September 1, 2008

Did you see what those guys were wearing?


Good morning! Doc sure seems excited about the prospect of time travel. To bad he is about to get shot by some Libyans. Don't worry, he survives. (I guess I should have given a spoiler alert, oops) He'll get to time travel soon enough.

I really like these hazmat suits that Marty and Doc are wearing. They're really rad. Marty looks like Dignan from Bottle Rocket. Where do you pick up one of these yellow jump suits? I wonder what sort of situations I could get away with wearing one of them in? Are they ever strictly Taboo? Funerals; definitely not, but weddings; I say okay.

Wes Anderson should do a Back To The Future remake. That would be amazing. Or at least the soundtrack would be an upgrade!

2 comments:

ricksterb said...

Holy Crap! I was actually watching Bottle Rocket at the time this was posted. Weird!

Pabst lover said...

How can you upgrade from Mr Lewis and the News?