Thursday, September 4, 2008

This easy chair doesn't look to easy.

Good morning. Doc Brown has issues. Future boy Marty has just laid the whole time travel story on Doc, and he flips out. He runs from Marty, sits in front of the fire place, and starts talking to a picture of Thomas Edison. If I am Marty and I am relying on this guy, I am not reassured.

Some times when I am having trouble drawing I talk to a picture of Charles Schulz. If that doesn't work I think of two squirrels wrestling. Then I giggle. Squirrels are crazy!

I wish I could draw characters the same way every time. It just doesn't happen. I try though. This particular image of Doc Brown is actually my high school English teacher. He's getting ready to throw this portrait of Edison across the room because it doesn't meet his standards.

1 comment:

ricksterb said...

No. If Brother Bondra looked like anyone from a movie, it was Senator Palpatine... with a hangover. I too wish you could draw a character the same way twice, but I'll forgive you for the squirrel comment.