Monday, September 29, 2008

Marty as a Jesus Figure


So lately this blog has been slow. It probably should be called "Your-every other weekly-future-sometimes". Sorry about that. I've sorta been busy. But I've found some time and a renewed enthusiasm for drawing so don't worry. And just to prove to you that I mean it, here is the first drawing from Back to The Future II!

Hoverboards don't work on water? That confuses me. Don't the laws of magnetic fields work thru water? Why wouldn't they? I need to consult a science teacher! Despite the whole water debacle, Marty is a pretty skilled Hoverboard operator. Who knew that mediocre skateboard skills would translate so well.

So after I drew this last night I made some decisions. I think this time around I am going to do my drawings sequentially. So starting tomorrow, expect to see the first scene. And then on Tuesday the second scene. Etc... So that should be fun. Consider todays drawing a teaser.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where are these new drawings? huh, einstein?

erichop said...

It is kind of like Marty is giving us the ol' F.U. in this picture. "you want more back to the future drawings? up yours, i'm going to hover over to the clock tower instead!"