Monday, September 15, 2008

Under-Calculations of Time.


Welcome back! To the future! This is a drawing of Marty in side of the Delorean. He's all upset that Doc wont listen to his warnings about the future. But wait Marty you have a time machine, you have all the time in the world! Ten minutes ought to be enough! Ten minutes? You're trying to save your friends life, and you think ten minutes is enough time? You have all the time in the world, but ten minutes out of infinity is all that Doc Brown is worth to you? Marty, you're an idiot. That's not enough time! I would have gone back at least twelve minutes early.

In this drawing Marty's left arm is much smaller than his right arm. That's because of your optical perspective, not because I can't draw.

Does anybody know any jokes about David Andler?

5 comments:

ricksterb said...

David Andler asked me if he could take out my sister. She's six!!

ricksterb said...

Someone told me that David Andler is an athletic guy. I said, "Oh is he one of those midget wrestlers?"

ricksterb said...

You know, Dave is only forty now, and he really has lost a lot of hair. I don't feel bad though. I think it's karmic retribution for ever having dreadlocks.

ricksterb said...

David's girlfriends keep getting younger and younger. Don't get jealous. They used to call him and his first girlfriend Harold and Maude.

Einstein said...

i like some of these ricky.