Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Mini-Delorean.

Holiday weekend is over. Back to work, boo. Back To The Future, yeah! Here we see a drawing of the Back To The Future movie poster. A movie poster is something the studio releases to advertise a movie. As you can see Marty is jumping out of the Delorean in an awkward manner. He is straddling two rows of fire, taking off his sun glasses, and checking his wristwatch, all in one motion. That's a lot of action for one movie poster! I don't remember any of this happening in the movie. Where is the back of the Delorean, you might be asking. I don't know. It wasn't on the poster. So I guess movie posters don't have to depict the movie that accurately at all. Sorta like my drawings!

I don't like that Dane Cook guy. He rubs me the wrong way and isn't funny. If only I had a time machine and stop him from becoming popular.....If only.....Stupid reality.

No comments: