Monday, June 30, 2008

Collar-Up Marty





Hey! Welcome back! I am back at work today. Boo! But this blog is back also. Yeah! Any how look at what's going on here. Mr Principal is telling Marty that he is a failure! I know a little bit about education and motivating young people and all, and this is clearly not the way to do it. This guy needs to go to the Mr. Belding school of principaling! You need to be buddy-buddy with the kids these days. They respond to that sort of stuff. You catch more flies with fly candy than vinegar!

I never noticed it before, but Marty reminds me of a certain guy I know who likes to play guitar and pop his collar. I think this guy I know stole his style from Marty. How can I prove this?

2 comments:

erichop said...

this drawing looks more like it would be a godfather scene

hey tony, whatcha got that collar up for?

Pabst lover said...
This comment has been removed by the author.