Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Honor thy Father's Follicles



Did somebody mention time travel? I got stuck in the 1920's last night, as I was forced to urinate in a troth! I didn't know that the troth-urinal still existed! You'd think with all of the money that Major League Baseball brings in the Cubs could afford to upgrade there restroom facilities. But no, Wrigley field is a giant Delorean that transports you back to the turn of the century.

Yikes! Marty's brother Dave just kissed George on the head before he left for work at Burger King! That's a very nice thing for a child to do to a parent. But he ruins the moment by making a comment about his fathers hair. Or, more specifically, the product that George has placed in his hair! That's not cool Dave! You're grounded. If I was George I would have said "Oh yeah, nice outfit Ronald MacDonald, you are a failure! I can't believe you are my child." That would have put him in his place!

Who can afford to change the oil anyway? Have you seen how much it costs these days? Here comes the future!

No comments: