Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Let them eat cake




Hi everyone! What a shame! Loraine made this cake for Uncle Joey, but he didn't make parole again. I wonder what Uncle Joey did to end up in prison? It's a mystery I guess. I don't know why, but I really like this Uncle Joey character. If only somebody with access to a time machine could go back in time and prevent his life of crime. Perhaps a family member? Just saying...

Isn't it bad luck to eat from a cake who's sentiments didn't come true? I wouldn't feel right eating a cake that said "Happy Graduation Gilbert!" if it turned out Gilbert failed his finals. Or, "Happy 25th Anniversary Carlos and Wanda!" if Wanda had recently passed. You will never see me eating from a cursed cake! No matter how tasty it might be. Unless it's an ice cream cake!

1 comment:

Blux said...

I like your blog. It is very funny. The Drawings are great.

Check out mine www.bttfblog.com