Monday, June 23, 2008

Make like a candle and wax!


Welcome to the future! Look what happens when you mess with the time space continuum Marty! When you get back to 1985, Biff is waxing your dad's new fancy car! Wait, that's actually a pretty cool side effect. I'll take a panda driven tank that shoots lasers please!

I don't know why they keep this Biff guy around anyway. He seems like a bad apple! I am sure he waxes a mean car and all, but didn't he taunt the crap out of you in high school George? And didn't he try to force himself on you Loraine? Why keep a bully like that in your life? I guess there is some sort of perverse pleasure in watching the guy who used to make your life a living hell do manual labor for you, but still I don't think I would go out of my way to find a place for Biff in my life. Do you think the Karate Kid pays Johnny to rake his leaves! Or Arnold from Diff'rent Strokes hired the "Gooch" to pick up his dry cleaning. (very tiny dry cleaning) No they wouldn't do that. Because that would be stupid. Wise up George!

On a more human, nuts-and-bolts note, I am leaving for Chicago this afternoon. Hopefully the place where I am staying has the Wi-Fi. If it doesn't there will be no posts until Friday. Sorry. I could always wrangle up a time machine in the distant future, and then go back in time to tomorrow to make a post!

No comments: