Friday, June 27, 2008

Late Night with Marvin Berry


This is a picture of Marvin Berry and the Star Lighters. They are rocking out! I didn't draw the piano player because I didn't think I could. I tried a couple of times and it didn't work out. So just imagine him over there on the left. These guys rule. If I were to have my own chat show I think I would get these guys to be my house band! I think I could riff with the saxophone player. He seems like a cool guy. It would probably go something like this.....

Me: "Politics, did you hear about this today saxophone guy? John McCain was heckled today at a rally. (Pause for laughter) but he didn't hear it because he is old."

Saxophone guy: "I don't know what that means, I am from the 1950's"

Me: "Oh. Yeah, I forgot. Well, he's running for president, and, uh, well, he is pretty old, and, I guess that's funny, and...uh..."

Forget that! I need a different house band! Sorry Starlighters!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Is this an African American band or a zombie band?

Jessica said...

has this instrumental song stuck in her head now. thanks.