Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It's a Scare-Crow not a Scare-Car

Hi! Welcome to the future! So guess what? The hotel has the Internet! You want to know what else? I think I time travelled last night! When I got on the plane it was 8 o'clock. I was on the plane for two hours but when I got off the plane it was only 9 o'clock! What happened to that other hour? Wait a minute? Is it still 2008?

Anyway, look at this drawing! As soon as Marty time travelled he decided it would be a good idea to crash into a scarecrow! As soon as I was done time travelling I decided to grab a taxi to the hotel. I think that is a smarter way to deal with the effects of time travel!

Do scarecrows really work? If all the crows were scared where would they go? Do they make Scare other things? I could have used a Scare-homework when I was in school! Or maybe a Scare-soccer goalie! See you in the future! I think.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recently experienced time travel myself. My first order of business, upon returning to the past, was to poop. I guess we all cope with time travel in our own ways.

Anonymous said...

poop...tamagotchi!

Einstein said...

I waited until I got to the hotel to poop. I have heard odd things about mens bathrooms in airports! Tamagotchi indeed.