Thursday, June 5, 2008

I am Lover Not a Fighter.




Wow! This scene is intense. Yesterday, commenter Hammersandrogerstein commented on Doc's 'malformed hand'. So in an effort to feed your hand fetish- today's drawing is dedicated to you Hammersandrogerstein!

As Biff laughs, and Loraine pleas, George balls up his fist and prepares to lay a hurting on his tormentor. I have exaggerated George's fist in order to illustrate the stored up power that is about to reign down upon Biff. Further, I have also showed George's hand-hammer in an enlargement box as if to say "Biff, prepare to have your skull penetrated." I almost drew George with Wolverine claws but they don't actually show that in the movie. On the other hand they don't explicitly state that he doesn't have Wolverine claws. So maybe I could of gotten away with it. Artistic License rules!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that dedication, einstein. It does make me feel entitled to comment further on the hands in this drawing though. First of all, I think the detail of the hands is much better overall (other than the fact that Lorraine has no hands). One gripe I had is that the thumb placement is different between the original and the enlargement. Is there a deeper meaning there or is it one of those "Find the Difference" puzzles?

Einstein said...

I am glad you asked. There is a deeper meaning. And here it is... You are a jerk! Just kidding here's the real deeper meaning... I can't draw!

Anonymous said...

That's ok. I read your blog for the articles not the pcitures anyway.