Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Chopping Mall


Okay. So a couple of things. Marty really likes to skateboard huh? Why aren't his parents all that concerned that he has befriended a single, older, mad scientist man, that he sneaks off in the middle of the night to see? That raises a big red flag if I am a parent! Only bad things can happen at malls at 1:15 AM! How long will it be before "Marty, I need help with one of my experiments" turns into "Marty I need help taking a bath" Creepy! But I guess the mid 1980's were a simpler time.

Remember when malls had arcades! I liked to play Spy Hunter at SpacePort! Remember the candy Neco Wafers? You could suck them down until they were quarter sized and then stick them in the games! Free Rampage anyone?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was never allowed to go into SpacePort. Probably because it was filled with Neco-sucking bad influences like you!