Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Time Travel Hangover

Good morning! Looks like Marty had a rough night! Look how he is laying. That doesn't look comfortable. I don't know about you but when I am extremely tired, I like to sleep in a relaxing position. Maybe time travel makes your body all losey-goosey! Maybe Marty has some sort of jello-body!

Who sets their alarm clock for 10:28 am? That's just weird. Why not 10:30? And how ironic that when the alarm goes off a song about time travel is playing! That would freak me out! That's too close to home. That we be like if you woke up and a song about waking up was on the radio! Weird! Maybe that Folgers in your cup song. Or 'wake me up before you go-go'. Isn't it weird that a wake is something you have when someone dies, but it also means to get up in the morning? Alright, I am way off topic.

Apparently Marty also suffers from some sort of tiny foot syndrome! See you in the future!

3 comments:

ricksterb said...

Is Marty wearing some sort of flux capacitor underpants over his jeans?

woowoo said...

marty's got the cutest little baby feet.

ricksterb said...

Sometimes I think the faces in these drawings are really well detailed and expressive. Then I enlarge the picture and think "Great! That's what I'll be having nightmares about tonight."