Thursday, July 31, 2008

I Don't Wanna Be a Pinhead No More.


Welcome back! Marty's band the Pinheads are getting ready to rock out for some talent show judges. This is a big moment in Marty's rock career. So why did he roll up to the gym right before they were supposed to perform, pick up his guitar, barely say 'hi' to his band mates, and then introduce the band? Have you ever heard of being prepared Marty? You think I just role up to the computer and start writing blogs without being prepared? Actually, that's exactly what I do. But if I knew there were going to be 4 people in folding chairs watching me and judging me, including Huey Lewis, I might try a little harder.

I forgot to draw the drummer! Oops! Lets just pretend they have a drum machine back there.

This blog is getting exceedingly difficult. I am running out of things to draw. But I don't think I am quite ready to move on to BTTF 2. Is there anything that I missed that you really want to see? And don't say 'George and Biff making out' because I wont do that you pervs.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about "Mini George and a budgerigar" or "Adult Biff holds 18 year old Biff"?

erichop said...

Did you draw that scene in the beginning when Biff crashes George's car and blames it on a blind spot? Or, when the model car catches on fire and drives into that tarp and catches that tarp on fire?

Jessica said...

Or when Marty is put in the trunk of the car and that musician slices his hand opening the truck and it's the whole reason Marty gets to play at the Enchantment Under the Sea dance to begin with?

Also, the cafeteria fight between Bif and Marty after Bif asks Elaine to the dance? "Get your meat hooks off of me!"

Or when Marty comes back to the future, and they have the truck in the garage waiting for him to camping with what's-her-name? (But I bet you're waiting to use that for the segue, eh?)

Or the comment that Doc makes about Marty's life preserver....or something....

That's all folks...I'm tapped out.

Jessica said...

Also, when Marty has to get that book of sports stats back from Principal Skinner and hides under his desk and his hand gets slammed by the chair? That this volume of BTTF, right?

I'll shut up now.