Monday, July 28, 2008

How Much is That Lady in the Window?


Welcome back (to the future). Marty is quite the ladies man huh? He's got his girlfriend Jennifer, his teenage mother wants to jump his bones, and look at this! As he hitches a ride on his skateboard on the back of a jeep, he has the stones to wave at a bunch of girls doing Jazzercise. And they are waving back! Wow. What a smooth operator. There is no way I could have pulled this of when I was in high school. I couldn't even pull this off now! It would probably result in some sort of law suit.

If you made this movie now Jazzercise would be replaced by Brazilian martial arts or something. How do people exercise now a days? I live in a bubble.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Point of Clarification
Jazzercise is alive and well. Headbands and leg warmers no longer dominate the floor. Now middle-aged ladies dressed in leggings and Relay for Life t-shirts shake their booties to Beyonce, Usher, and the like. The instructors do throw in a little Gloria once in a while too.

Perhaps you can find a class and skate by to see if you get the same reaction as Marty. I can envision the ladies' comments now...

"Look at that adorable tall young man. How cute that he's trying to grow a beard."

"What beard? I don't see a beard."

Einstein said...

my beard will be strong. Just you wait. My beard will be strong.