Thursday, July 17, 2008

I Once Got Busy in a Burger King Bathroom



This might be the worst drawing ever! Sorry. Does anybody else think it's weird that Marty stops by Doc's house before school anyway? When I was a kid the mornings were always hectic. There was not time to visit eccentric inventors. Unless you count the time I set aside to watch inspector gadget! But I guess that's why Marty has gotten 4 tardies in a row!

Wait a minute, why is there a Burger King right outside of Doc's house? I mean literally right outside! Marty opens the door and he is in the Burger King parking lot. How does that happen? Does Doc ever get that weird feeling that the 'King' is peeking into his windows as he does his experiments? Freaky.

Did anybody else try to hang onto the back of a car on a skateboard after they saw this movie as a kid? I tried to, but I could never catch the back of the car! They go pretty fast! I guess I should have hung out in a Burger King parking lot.

1 comment:

Nick said...

I always wanted to hold on to a car while riding my skateboard but there were no cars in my neighborhood. There were no Burger Kings come to think of it either. I feel jipped.