Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ring Leader of the Tormentors


Oh man. Poor George. And poor Marty. Poor McFly family. That Biff is such a bully. Physical abuse. Verbal abuse. Psychological abuse. He's a bad apple. If I was George I'd do Biff's homework in a shoddy manner. I'd misspell words on purpose! "Here is my aglembra homework teacher."

Does any one know where I can find a soda shop? Do they still make those? I am in the mood for a coke-float! But don't direct me to one if there is a chance that I'll run into a bully! Or my teenage future son! I am not ready for that yet.

Do you ever wonder what your teenage future son might be like? I do. I bet he has some sort of robotic laser cannon arm! I'll call him Kill-Bot 3000! Or Ryan. I can't wait to meet you robo-son!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Hometown Girl (you know, that store in Hampden across from Hon Cafe) has a soda fountain. However, it's never been open whenever I've been in there. ever.

Next time I have people over I promise to have the fixings for a coke or root beer float though -- promise!

erichop said...

coke floats are disgusting.

this might be my favorite scene in the movie.

Einstein said...

have you ever had a hope floats?