Wednesday, July 2, 2008

In the begining...




Top of the Morning! This is the absolute first scene in the movie. It's a bunch of clocks! Boy they were really trying to set the tone with the whole time thematic thing. They're practically hitting you over the head with clocks!

I think this is a pretty boring way to start off such an awesome movie. If I was in charge of BTTF I think I would have started the movie with some ninjas smoking crack on a trampoline or something! That would be exciting! Or maybe I'd start the movie off with George punching Biff in the face. Then thru an elaborate string of flashbacks work my way towards the beginning.

I think my favorite clock is the Felix the Cat one. That thing is pretty rad! Meow!

1 comment:

Pabst lover said...

I like the phallic shaped hover clock on the far left. I mean it has a base on it so it's not a wall clock and it just floats in the air. I think that is the coolest clock ever.

Do you think they sell that at Radio Shack? If not, you should invent it. I'd buy it!