Friday, August 8, 2008

Dance the Night Away

Good Morning! Doc seems really excited about this dance that is coming up this weekend. It's a shame that he is going to be busy that night. It really sounds like something he'd like to attend. Besides he is to old to pass for high school age, and I doubt any girl is going to invite him. I am sorry Doc. I know it sucks not being asked to go to big dances, but you have important time machine things to do! You have a boys future to save! The whole time space continuum thing depends on you! Stay strong, stay strong.

Doc looks like he is 90 years old in this drawing. He kinda looks like my landlord. That's an artists mistake. Imagine Doc at least 15 years younger. I am going to fire my illustrator. Look out for an add in the penny saver.

3 comments:

ricksterb said...

I feel like you summed up all of the things that needed to be said about the quality of that Doc Brown drawing. I don't think you should fire your illustrator just yet, however I do think you should consider having a guest illustrator or commentator now and again.

Einstein said...

already considered. I offered a guest spot to some one and they turned it down. Maybe I should work on them a little more. Do you want a shot at it?

ricksterb said...

Sure, but I probably need to see the movie again seeing as you've already covered every scene that I know of. Unless of course you haven't already drawn Loraine waking up Marty and commenting on his Calvin Kline underwear.