Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tom Arnold is a Big Bully.



I can't believe Biff crashed George's car! What a jerk. He got liquored up and got in a wreck. If only George would have stood up to Biff in High school, things might be different now. Biff might be washing George's car instead of destroying it. If only George had a second chance. If only.

My favorite line in the whole movie might be in this scene. Biff says, "I wanna know who is gonna pay for this? I spilled beer all over it when that car crashed into me. Who's gonna pay my cleaning bill?" That really sums up Biff. What a jerk. I bet he gets prank phone calls from people that he has pissed off that sound something like this.

"Biff? You're a turd... a stinky fat turd, go sniff a jock strap, you poop head. You love patting boys butts, butt, butt patter! You're a perv and a loser and a stinky turd."

I miss you Haverchuck.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Go for Super Stud!

Laundre said...

Fortunately it looks like George is going to stand up for himself and turn this into a WWE style grudge match once he picks up that chair.

Nick said...

this is probably the best drawing yet. just look at biff's chin, and the level of detail to his plaid pants! magnificent!