Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Great Merman Terror.


Oh boy. It sounds like George is suffering from some mental illness. He's being visited by space aliens threatening to vaporize his brain! Keep that one to yourself George. This guy is troubled. But we all know that Darth Vader is actually Marty McFly. So maybe George isn't nuts at all. He just lacks social skills.

I wish some one would sneak into my room and pull a trick like that on me! I love practical jokes. Just don't show up in a clown suit. I have a bit of a clown-phobia. But if a mermaid or a merman showed up to give me secret orders in the middle of the night I think I would be thrilled! "If you don't run in the Juy 4th Marathon, I will come back and slap you with a fish. A big fish." Yikes! Leave me alone merman!

On a side note, check out this website.

http://roxierules.blogspot.com/

It asks you if a dog named Roxie rules. Though every time I try to answer, my comment gets deleted. I used to think Roxie rules, but now I am not so sure. Leave Roxie a comment, see if it sticks.

1 comment:

ricksterb said...

I much prefer this "skater-punk" version of Marty rather than the "Looks an awful lot like Biff" version of Marty from yesterday.