Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Let's Dance.

This is a very nice scene. George and Loraine are finally dancing, getting ready to kiss, preserving Marty's fate. How nice. But, are you sure George? You sure you don't want to play the field a little longer? You are really going to marry the first girl you dance with? I can remember the first girl I danced with and I am really glad I didn't end up marrying her! She had an extremely large forehead. It was unnatural. It wasn't quite as large as a billboard, but I am pretty sure you could have hid a time travelling Delorean behind it! She looked like Ken Griffey Jr. in that episode of the Simpsons when he was inflicted by gigantism.

I don't actually think she was the first girl I ever danced with, but she definitely wins the award for "most likely to join the circus". I hope she isn't a reader of this blog! That would be awkward. And for all readers of this blog who I have danced with, you were great. If I haven't danced with you yet, I owe you one. Just come find me at the next formal we are at together.

No comments: