Thursday, August 21, 2008

Two Irish Bugs Walk Into a Diner.


Good Morning everyone. Look at this. Marty and George have the same mannerisms. How cute! They could be sitting down, head scratching twins! They're so deep into their head scratching that Marty doesn't even notice that he is sitting next to his own teen aged father!

I don't think my father and I have any of the same mannerisms. However, when we were on safari together last summer, the guide did tell us that we had the same form when we shot rhinos! And when we hi-fived afterwards we looked like a mirror image. So maybe we have some of the same mannerisms.

I wonder if coffee tasted differently in the 1950's? Is it comparable to today? Did the recipe some how change over time? What about Dr. Pepper? More pepper? Less pepper?

4 comments:

erichop said...

what about a Tab?

ricksterb said...

I have to say, once I realized what the thing in the upper right corner was, it struck me as pretty good looking diner door.

Einstein said...

thank you. now put your two hands up in front of you. The one that makes an L is on your left.

ricksterb said...

Um...I'm dyslexic.