Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Great Lake Tragedy


Good morning! This picture depicts Marty and his girlfriend Jennifer just hanging out in the town square talking about their plans for the weekend. They are going to the lake together. Sounds like fun! Unwholesome, but fun. Jennifer is worried about what Mrs. McFly might think. I wouldn't worry about that Jennifer. Just enjoy yourself. There will always be haters in your life. Just ignore them.

Overall BTTF is a pretty light hearted-fun movie. I think the big tragedy of the BTTF saga is that Jennifer and Marty never make it to the lake. First Biff wrecks the family car, so, no lake. Then at the end of the movie they are getting ready to go until Doc swoops in and tells them that their kids turn into A-holes, so again, no lake. It really is a shame. Tragic. Marty deserves a lake trip with a pretty girl more than anybody else in history. Except for maybe Norman Schwarzkopf.

The second tragedy of the film is that Jennifer's arms have no bones.

Notice that Marty is sitting on top of bench in this scene. I think the Director shot the scene in this way because Michael J Fox is short.

Incidentally I am taking a girl named Jennifer to a lake(The Atlantic Ocean) this evening in a new car. How coincidental is that! It's not really since I chose to do this drawing today. How Coordinated is that! That's more like it. I hope nothing comes up and prevents me from going to the lake! So, since I'll be gone tomorrow, I am going to make tomorrows post this evening. Just ignore it until tomorrow. Or look at it tonight. I don't care what you do. Just don't present me with any opportunities to time travel between now and seven pm!

1 comment:

erichop said...

you need more drawings of marty in that orange vest.